• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question ValentineΓÇÖs Day Uploads!

IAmNikkiThomas

Subscriber Goal
Happy Monday Everyone!

Anyone planning on doing anything special on their channel for ValentineΓÇÖs day or National Self Care day? IΓÇÖm not doing a giveaway or anything like that, but I am going to incorporate zoom date ideas and, since itΓÇÖs Woman in Horror Month as well as Black History month, put a spotlight on some dope movies!

Anyone else?

Reactions: BraveStar

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've considered doing valentines day content it in a way that can stay evergreen, but really, valentines day only really has a month long shelf life for content, and then after that it's "irrelevant" so you only have that window of time for it to be on event trend.
I try to focus on things that will have more every day ever green appeal, but once in a while I like to throw in some event content to celebrate certain holidays knowing they won't perform well after the fact.

Your ideas sound good in that they have evergreen appeal beyond valentine's day.

Reactions: IAmNikkiThomas
OP
OP
IAmNikkiThomas

IAmNikkiThomas

Subscriber Goal
I've considered doing valentines day content it in a way that can stay evergreen, but really, valentines day only really has a month long shelf life for content, and then after that it's "irrelevant" so you only have that window of time for it to be on event trend.
I try to focus on things that will have more every day ever green appeal, but once in a while I like to throw in some event content to celebrate certain holidays knowing they won't perform well after the fact.

Your ideas sound good in that they have evergreen appeal beyond valentine's day.

I honestly need to focus on adding more evergreen content on my page. With a three day weekend ahead, IΓÇÖm going to research brainstorm some new ideas :idea:

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I took part in a cocktail challenge, making a ValentineΓÇÖs Day themed cocktail on video, I may do another one too :blush:

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes ΓÇö I thought I'd try out a Valentine's Day upload just to see how it would go. I just uploaded a video where I tried awful Valentine's Day "life hacks" and crafts from the channel Troom Troom. It's performing well already and getting views from search, which makes me wish I was able to upload it a few days earlier, since the Valentine's Day-related searches will likely become very infrequent soon!

That's the main lesson I've taken away from this ΓÇö plan time-sensitive uploads well in advance in order to take full advantage of them. Hopefully this is still a somewhat evergreen video though, because the topic (terrible "life hacks") is one that my audience has enjoyed in the past, and because (as far as I know) it's a unique video idea and a searchable opportunity. I just wish I hadn't run out of time and was able to upload it a few days earlier :(