• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Inspiring Mature Beauty, Love the skin your in! And crazy cat lady..

Leanna

User name: Leanna
Title of introduction: Inspiring Mature Beauty, Love the skin your in! And crazy cat lady..
Your name/ Alias: Leanna
Where are you from? From Virginia, currently live in Missouri USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn, grow my channel, and offer & receive support!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First, to inspire people to love themselves just as they are, every wrinkle and line. Second to grow my channel to not only help people but earn an income so I can retire early and work for myself. You know.. be a self-employed stay-at-home crazy cat lady..
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week
What are your hobbies? Makeup, of course, skincare, painting, jewelry making.. I love art and all things beautiful! I also read, mentor to young women, and take care of 3 crazy cats.
What is your biggest dream? To inspire people to love and fully accept themselves just as they are, all while making enough money to give back, travel and help my family. Sometimes people need someone to believe in them.. I am that person.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCScUZX8BOpBc60z2juNrfVA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Leanna, welcome to our community. Love the concept of your goal for your channel. We should all love ourselves as we are. If you have questions just drop them in the appropriate sections. There's always someone looking to lend a hand and answer questions.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Leanna