• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question When does changes takes effect ?

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Let's say we're changing our title, description, tags, thumbnails, etc in order to improve our youtube SEO. How long does it take to show in our analytic for that changes ? Whether it's good or bad results.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I can't say for sure but I don't think there's a specific time frame for your analytics to show results from changes to see if it creates good or bad results. It takes time and patience. Watching the analytics often to see how it changes, to see if it made a difference.

amisclinic

Known Member
Agree with Brave.. There is no specific time limit for propagation as this is linked to various factors

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I say it takes a few days to possibly a few weeks. But I did notice the graph on a few of my videos where I changed up the SEO and it looked like over time the stats for search increased, so I'd say over the space of a few days.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
If you change the video title, description, tags, thumbnails, etc in order to improve
our youtube SEO, then it does not have a fixed time frame but approximately it will
l take a few days to several weeks for your analytics to show results from changes.