• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Web Dev Tutorial Channel

WebTour

User name: WebTour
Title of introduction: Web Dev Tutorial Channel
Your name/ Alias: Gabriel
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To advertise my newly created channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Just a hobby, no goals as of yet.
How frequently do you upload? Just started, uploaded my first video a couple of hours ago, hope you can check it out and let me know what you think. i'll do my best once a day especially if people like the content.
What are your hobbies? Web Programming & Gaming, as well as watching english football(or as some might call soccer).
What is your biggest dream? to be self dependent.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDCz6TPi7Hqxbxq-4cTPr8w

Reactions: taatahdi

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community :) Make sure to check out the rules to get the most out of your time here.

Reactions: WebTour
OP
OP
W

WebTour

Hey, welcome! I'm a software developer myself - always like a good tutorial.

I'll sub to your channel and see what you come out with in the next while!
Hello Ben! Thanks for subscribing i appreciate it!
had a look at ur channel and i also subscribed to your channel as me being kind of a hardware geek myself :) looks interesting.
btw you got a cool website i might consider making one myself for the channel in the near future.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @WebTour , welcome to our community. It's ok not to have goals for your channel yet. Learning and enjoying the journey at first is a great way to get started.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
W

WebTour

Welcome Webtour.. Will wait for some extra tips..
Hello @WebTour , welcome to our community. It's ok not to have goals for your channel yet. Learning and enjoying the journey at first is a great way to get started.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

thanks guys, i intend to learn alot and this is something that i like to do and keeps me exercised in the field of web dev so its a win win in my opinion!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Ben! Thanks for subscribing i appreciate it!
had a look at ur channel and i also subscribed to your channel as me being kind of a hardware geek myself :) looks interesting.
btw you got a cool website i might consider making one myself for the channel in the near future.

Thanks @WebTour! I will likely do more software/web content in the future, just started with hardware content to build out my "homelab". My website is now quite highly optimized for onsite SEO. It now gets a perfect score on google pagespeed insights (lighthouse), webpagetest.org and gtmetrix.com. :cool: So yah, pretty well optimized onsite. Now I just have to create more content!!

The site is pretty new, so I have yet to report any real traffic from google... but when I do, I'll post about it on the forums for sure.