• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Dreamer that games.

TeckJunky

Subscriber Goal
User name: TeckJunky
Title of introduction: Dreamer that games.
Your name/ Alias: Teck
Where are you from? Savannah ga
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through another youtubers video on how to grow on youtube. lol
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really like TubeBuddy and I want to meet more awesome content creators with the same goals in mind. I also know I have a lot to learn and this could be a great place for learning. Community is everything for me. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to have a large gaming community on Youtube where everyone felt safe and welcome. Where we can all talk about our passion of gaming and share our stories. I would to have this successful community to give back in a way that would really change peoples life. Also A place for everyone to have fun of course.
How frequently do you upload? I live stream pretty much daily and I upload once a week.
What are your hobbies? I love comic books, also skateboarding, being in the mountains when i can and antique stores.
What is your biggest dream? To grow enough to have a voice. Help change the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQMyrm1p0jHtKiXPAq1X9A

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @TeckJunky , welcome to the community. Always glad to welcome another fellow gamer. You'll come across many gamers on here.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.