• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Nigerian Spoken Word Poet Currently doing 14 days of love poems

VicAdex

User name: VicAdex
Title of introduction: Nigerian Spoken Word Poet Currently doing 14 days of love poems
Your name/ Alias: Vic'Adex
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope to find collaboration and get help with the technicalities of tags, keywords etc.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Educate and entertain people with poetry that are not necessarily within my immediate circle. I wan my channel to be the number one spoken word youtube channel in Nigeria.
How frequently do you upload? I usually post Weekly. I post spoken word poetry on diverse topics, but recently I am posting extra videos on special days.
What are your hobbies? Poetry, drawing and painting, gaming and movies
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCy1w1LwCC88_0_bTLsNvlPA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @VicAdex, welcome to the community. You can check out our collab section to see if you can find a good fit for a collaboration and we also have some amazing posts with great tips and ideas to help you learn how to grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.