• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel My name is Miah Grace and I sew things!

MiahGraceSews

User name: MiahGraceSews
Title of introduction: My name is Miah Grace and I sew things!
Your name/ Alias: Miah
Where are you from? Ohio/US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin, he's my go-to for advice :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really need a community that trying to do this as well or I'm going to lose my mind.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help people in extreme and alternative fashions learn to sew their own clothes. :)
How frequently do you upload? weekly, on Friday
What are your hobbies? Sewing, and Knitting, I like bookbinding and pokemon, and most things nerdy.
What is your biggest dream? To make enough money off AdSense to be able to make all my sewing patterns free to download. Naive and unrealistic but still what I want :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm1-s3rKKIsDrp6MGK_eXpA

Reactions: Opixy

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.