• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Am Unlucky I think

What can I do to get 1k subscribers?

• Give up youtubing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Can you imagine I have almost 70 videos uploaded but I have only 36 subscribers and yet I see people with 1 or 2 videos and a thousand subscribers,
What can I do really?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'd just be consistent with uploading, but don't tire yourself out by continuously uploading videos. Figure out how many videos you are comfortable with uploading a week, and stick to that. Burning yourself out by uploading tons of videos isn't going to help in the long run because the quality of the videos could sink, since you are spending more time making several videos instead of spending time improving the quality of videos. Use TubeBuddy to help with the SEO of your videos so that your videos will be more searchable in search, and hopefully see better results because of the keywords used in your titles, descriptions, and tags. Making a decent thumbnail is also needed so that people find the thumbnail interesting when they do find your video in search.
I've always done YouTube as a passion and hobby, but appreciate and enjoy when I get good results, so I would always tell you to upload videos you enjoy making so that you are creating content you are passionate about which would make your journey on YouTube much more enjoyable as well.
Lastly, never give up on YouTube. You are still very early on in your YouTube career and will only get better with time.

Darcy

Subscriber Goal
I've looked at your channel, you aren't using TubeBuddy, You need to SEO your videos. Watch tutorials on youtube of how to grow an audience and how to SEO.

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I had a look at your channel

Most your 70 videos have 0 or 2 or 3 views.

I guess some of those are you looking at them... so maybe most of them have 0 views from other people

So... get 39 subs from videos that get 0 views... is actually much better than I would expect.

Looking at one of your first videos, an unboxing video, you have 1.2k views. Unless you hate that sort of content, that one video clearly has performed better than 60+ of your other videos put together. So maybe look into doing more of them.

Do note if your past videos get 0 views, YouTube isn't going to put your new ones in front of people.

Also the videos all seem like they are less than 60 seconds long. I know nothing about shorts but look at YT Shorts as maybe that's your market.

And as a previous post said you haven't put any SEO [TB] into practice. Other then the unboxing and a couple of others - their aren't even any what I call worked on thumbnails.

The fact you have put so many videos out, shows you can do the hard work. If you put some work into reading up, on how TubeBuddy works, or into best practices, you will see the views start to rise. And then your subs rise too.

I don't see the problem as being you haven't got enough subs. I think you haven't got enough views.

I hope it works out for you. It will take time. I wish I knew at the beginning what I know now. And I am sure I will be thinking that I wish I knew now, stuff I will learn in the next year or so.

Best of luck x

Reactions: Dandy Coward

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Luck does have a bit to do with growth in YouTube but it's not the main driver. You have a lot of videos, but it takes more than just uploading videos to YouTube to get subscribers. The fact that you have 39 subs in one month with few views on most of your videos either is amazing or they may not be the kind of subs you really want.

YouTube is a journey that is long, frustrating, and complicated most of the time but can also be fun, entertaining, and joyful if you choose to enjoy the journey rather than despair that you're not a rockstar overnight. You can't expect instant gratification and popularity if you're not making content people want to watch.

You're focusing too much on growth when your channel is only a month old. You should focus on learning to be a Youtuber, figuring out who your ideal audience is, learning how to make good content viewers want to watch, learning about SEO, and using tools like TubeBuddy to its fullest extent. Spend at least a year uploading good content focusing on these things first and you may have a chance to grow your channel the way you want. Don't worry about other channels. Don't focus on why they get views and you don't. You do you and do your best to grow your channel with patience.

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
t
I'd just be consistent with uploading, but don't tire yourself out by continuously uploading videos. Figure out how many videos you are comfortable with uploading a week, and stick to that. Burning yourself out by uploading tons of videos isn't going to help in the long run because the quality of the videos could sink, since you are spending more time making several videos instead of spending time improving the quality of videos. Use TubeBuddy to help with the SEO of your videos so that your videos will be more searchable in search, and hopefully see better results because of the keywords used in your titles, descriptions, and tags. Making a decent thumbnail is also needed so that people find the thumbnail interesting when they do find your video in search.
I've always done YouTube as a passion and hobby, but appreciate and enjoy when I get good results, so I would always tell you to upload videos you enjoy making so that you are creating content you are passionate about which would make your journey on YouTube much more enjoyable as well.
Lastly, never give up on YouTube. You are still very early on in your YouTube career and will only get better with time.
Hanks dear,the reply is helpful
I really like your inspirational ideas,I checkedvyour channel and had a breath wishing I were you but anyway thank you so much....one love youtubers everywhere

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've looked at your channel, you aren't using TubeBuddy, You need to SEO your videos. Watch tutorials on youtube of how to grow an audience and how to SEO.
How do I carry on SEO on tubebuddy,I dont know how to use it

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I had a look at your channel

Most your 70 videos have 0 or 2 or 3 views.

I guess some of those are you looking at them... so maybe most of them have 0 views from other people

So... get 39 subs from videos that get 0 views... is actually much better than I would expect.

Looking at one of your first videos, an unboxing video, you have 1.2k views. Unless you hate that sort of content, that one video clearly has performed better than 60+ of your other videos put together. So maybe look into doing more of them.

Do note if your past videos get 0 views, YouTube isn't going to put your new ones in front of people.

Also the videos all seem like they are less than 60 seconds long. I know nothing about shorts but look at YT Shorts as maybe that's your market.

And as a previous post said you haven't put any SEO [TB] into practice. Other then the unboxing and a couple of others - their aren't even any what I call worked on thumbnails.

The fact you have put so many videos out, shows you can do the hard work. If you put some work into reading up, on how TubeBuddy works, or into best practices, you will see the views start to rise. And then your subs rise too.

I don't see the problem as being you haven't got enough subs. I think you haven't got enough views.

I hope it works out for you. It will take time. I wish I knew at the beginning what I know now. And I am sure I will be thinking that I wish I knew now, stuff I will learn in the next year or so.

Best of luck x
Thank you so much but dear youtube pal I have one problem,how do I use tubebuddy to drive SEO.
I think I just dont know how to use the tubebuddy sort of thing but I have it properly installed in my device.

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Luck does have a bit to do with growth in YouTube but it's not the main driver. You have a lot of videos, but it takes more than just uploading videos to YouTube to get subscribers. The fact that you have 39 subs in one month with few views on most of your videos either is amazing or they may not be the kind of subs you really want.

YouTube is a journey that is long, frustrating, and complicated most of the time but can also be fun, entertaining, and joyful if you choose to enjoy the journey rather than despair that you're not a rockstar overnight. You can't expect instant gratification and popularity if you're not making content people want to watch.

You're focusing too much on growth when your channel is only a month old. You should focus on learning to be a Youtuber, figuring out who your ideal audience is, learning how to make good content viewers want to watch, learning about SEO, and using tools like TubeBuddy to its fullest extent. Spend at least a year uploading good content focusing on these things first and you may have a chance to grow your channel the way you want. Don't worry about other channels. Don't focus on why they get views and you don't. You do you and do your best to grow your channel with patience.
Thank you so much,I have to note your points carefully

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much but dear youtube pal I have one problem,how do I use tubebuddy to drive SEO.
I think I just dont know how to use the tubebuddy sort of thing but I have it properly installed in my device.
You should spend some time on the TubeBuddy YouTube channel. Here are two videos to start with.

• Love
Reactions: Dandy Coward
OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How do I use tubebuddy dear,I have it installed but I think I dont know how to understand SEO check or maybe it is not available on my free version

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
You have to watch the videos and read up from there

It's what we all had to do

We can't explain it as well as the videos can, and don't need to as you have the videos to watch - that do a better job and save us our evening tying up how to do it [if it was even possible to know what we should cover]

amisclinic

Known Member
for sub i recommend doing YT Ad promotion.. Worth to try out.. They have some promo for first time users

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Remember not to compare your journey with other people's journeys. We all take differant times to do things.

Some people get their drivers licence when they are 18, I didn't get mine until I was around 25.

I will say, sometimes you publish 5 times a day, sometimes you publish 12 times a day. You really shouldn't be doing that and it's possible that YouTube is flagging your channel as spam for posting too often.

YouTube have said they only send out 3 push notifications to subscribers a day, any more than 3 and you're wasting your time.

So instead of publishing multiple times a day, try once a day max, or every second day.

• Love
Reactions: Pyro00 and Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, that's what I noticed. You pushing content too much. Also, these 30 second uploads would be better collected in a longer video. It seems your channel is a news oriented channel. Set up a proper news cast just once or twice a week. Also, speak in your native language. You'll get subscribers much faster, imo.

Like @Beanie mentioned, you've liked been identified as a spammer. I'd shut down this channel and start all over. Honestly, you need better video skills. It isn't enough to film yourself talking. You need to take this professionally. If you want to do a news channel, then do a proper news reporter channel.

Your content has to get better, much better. The reason no one is watching your videos is because the content lacks. Spend some time learning proper video editing and proper newcasting techniques. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, but the quality of you videos needs to drastically improve. And, you can improve. Just watch your favorite newscast and apply the methods listed in the videos given and you will be well on your way to gaining more subscribers.

Last edited: