• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel THE WORLD'S GREATEST COWARD IN HISTORY

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dandy Coward
Title of introduction: THE WORLD'S GREATEST COWARD IN HISTORY
Your name/ Alias: Dandy Coward
Where are you from? UGANDA
How did you find TubeBuddy? A You Tuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the tubebuddy forum in order to get friends who can advise me on how to become a great youtuber liked by almost everyone.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get 1000 subscribers so that I just feel happy everytime I see the word 1K when I visit my channel and it will help me to start livestreaming fun shows using my smartphone since I dont have a desktop computer or PC and using phone to livestream needs 1k subscribers.
I also want to make people happy by showing the funny part of me that I am not able to Express outside youtube due to being shy.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Youtubing,Shooting videos,Video Editing,Making fun and eating food
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to earn living from youtube and I will become made with my youtube passion.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCMf3S9pfXs7RFOAdf4yGyig

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.