• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello my name is Lara

Lara

User name: Lara
Title of introduction: Hello my name is Lara
Your name/ Alias: Lara
Where are you from? Nigerian living in Luxembourg
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend recommended TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I heard itΓÇÖs a great YouTube support community that helps provides all the necessary support and education needed to thrive and post with intentionality.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The long term goal is to be one of the top YouTube page for lifestyle content. The short term goal is to get 1000 subscriber count and 4,000 watch hours so my channel can monetised
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travelling, Cooking, Reading
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: UCkJb0AaClfZvW2szfH3isWw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lara
Title of introduction: Hello my name is Lara
Your name/ Alias: Lara
Where are you from? Nigerian living in Luxembourg
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend recommended TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I heard itΓÇÖs a great YouTube support community that helps provides all the necessary support and education needed to thrive and post with intentionality.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The long term goal is to be one of the top YouTube page for lifestyle content. The short term goal is to get 1000 subscriber count and 4,000 watch hours so my channel can monetised
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travelling, Cooking, Reading
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
UCkJb0AaClfZvW2szfH3isWw
Welcome to the TubeBuddy family