• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Sharing What I Have Learned (About Drafting Custom Patternmaking Blocks for Non-Standard Figures)

Dresspatternmaking

User name: Dresspatternmaking
Title of introduction: Sharing What I Have Learned (About Drafting Custom Patternmaking Blocks for Non-Standard Figures)
Your name/ Alias: Maria
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? When I did a Google Search asking a question, and the question and some replies came up in the TubeBuddy Forums. (I didn't know TubeBuddy existed before this.)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I don't ask people to subscribe to my channel - I figure that if they find my content useful, they'll subscribe, if they don't, they won't. What I want is to be found by the people who want my content (so I want more subscribers, but I want people to find me and subscribe because they want my content). I want to find out the best practice methods of getting my content out there, and TubeBuddy might help me improve/optimise my channel. It seems only sensible to join the forum to ask questions, see other people's questions (you often learn through other people's questions) and maybe help out in answering if/when I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Pinterest (eventually) drove a lot of traffic to my website. I thought Youtube would (eventually) do so too. Plan on publishing some EPUB booklets, and using Youtube, Pinterest and my website to get sales. Want to eventually work full-time doing what I love, and in order to do so need to earn a full-time living. (So summary: To find, through Youtube, more people interested in my content and who find it useful enough that they will spend some money buying my EPUBs).
How frequently do you upload? Not regularly. Seven videos in 10 months, most of those earlier on. (My videos are not in-person, they are step-by-step slides, very time consuming to create).
What are your hobbies? Playing the guitar and singing, Drafting my own sewing patterns, sewing clothes from those patterns, writing content for my website, creating step-by-step instructional graphics showing people how to draft their own bocks (patterns), drafting patterns and patternmaking theory... maintaining my website, creating videos for Youtube....
What is your biggest dream? Earn enough money to work full-time on patternmaking. In order to do that: publish a number of EPUB book/booklets on patternmaking, to sell on my website and Youtube Channel. Oh... and to become An Expert in my field.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiWmFg4YtA0t30V5da3YUeA