• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered how long does it take to reach 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

MashnaYT

Subscriber Goal
how long does it take to reach 1000 views

I have uploaded videos regularly, but why are my video views still below 100, even though I have used SEO using Tubebuddy
does this tubebuddy not really work?

Reactions: CrisVillorejo

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I have uploaded videos regularly, but why are my video views still below 100, even though I have used SEO using Tubebuddy

TubeBuddy helps you show up in search, but it's up to the content to get clicks with the title and thumbnail. This video covers why you may not be getting views:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5kp4qv5dJM

Reactions: Riduan and CEECEE

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

TubeBuddy helps you show up in search, but it's up to the content to get clicks with the title and thumbnail. This video covers why you may not be getting views:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5kp4qv5dJM

Reactions: Riduan and CEECEE

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
To reach1000 views on youtube will take less time if are following the right SEO using Tubebuddy.
I think you are missing something. I will suggest you following the above-mentioned video, I hope
it will help you out a lot. Make sure to follow proper SEO for your videos.

Reactions: Riduan

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Have you checked out Social Blade? You may or may not find this particularly helpful, but if you look up your channel (and access the page that comes up in a browser), there will be a 'Predictions' tab you can click. That may give you a bit of a timeline for when you may be able to expect to see 1,000 views based on how your channel has performed. Hope it helps a little bit.

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think you should share your videos on social media platforms if you are a new channel and need 1000 views fast.

I second this!! FB, Reddit (be careful, you might get blocked from a subreddit if you randomly drop irrelevant YT links), Pinterest, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.