• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Posting videos often

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
I been at this for a while. I just started to take it serious and do my homework and Subs are coming in. One, IΓÇÖm trying to have quality videos and good information to my audience. 2. Thumbnails. I loved Tubebuddys but now IΓÇÖm using more Canva. Especially with the new TubeBuddy face comparison on thumbnail tool. I got into groups and ask for people to just review my channel. Lastly I wait for some news to come out and try to post a quick vid quickly before competition. When I post vids I make sure I add cards and end screen to seem to other vids. I also now attach similar but top ranked channels. Been watching videos on this. Well I got a couple hits and itΓÇÖs working. I also created an Instagram and IΓÇÖm using Twitter. Oh. Hashtags in title, keywords and description. Focusing on SEO. BUT IM PUSHING 3- or 4 vids a day. But not losing quality or I wonΓÇÖt do it. It is really hard work but itΓÇÖs fun. Facebook groups have helped. And when I share something I use hashtags. I lucked out and got a few videos get hits and then some older ones. I did do a Google add on one of my top ones. So my goal is just to stay hungry like I donΓÇÖt have any. Anymore advice would be helpful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CrisVillorejo

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My best advice at this stage; put the blinders on and STOP listening to so much advice!!!

I'm kidding of course; you have not only been taking a lot of advice but it sounds like you are taking it from the right people. Kudos. I do not agree with a couple items that you mention, but I understand their merit and I won't address it because it isn't a big issue. Just understand that there are dissenting opinions on the occasional YouTube tip and that you sometimes need to make a judgement call on said advice.

But here's the deal. You learned a lot. You are totally cranking out videos (I hope that is sustainable, if you are doing 3-4 quality videos per day that is something special). You are following all these best practices and I assume you have familiarized yourself with your audience and your analytics and you know how to adjust when it is needed. So now you simply need to run with it. Doing everything 100% perfect in no way guarantees any degree of performance. It simply means that you are doing everything you can to ensure your videos gets it's best shot at performing. From here on out you need to focus on the long game; be prepared for this to be a marathon, expect that you may need to make 1,200 videos before you get that hit. Don't lose sight of the enjoyment that you get from creating videos and be sure to put emphasis on maintaining mental health. Take a break when you need to. And remember; when on that 1,201st video you get that absolute banger that propels you to the top of the pile it will not be that video that caused you to blow up. It will have been all that came before.