• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Any other Fishtubers here?

rikostan

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: rikostan
Title of introduction: Any other Fishtubers here?
Your name/ Alias: Rikostan
Where are you from? Upstate NY, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Yeah, just a google search for something to help me out a bit.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it might be a good resource to learn more about the tool.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to give back to other aquarists. I have learned a lot from watching fish keeping youtube channels, so I am trying to help the community grow.
How frequently do you upload? No schedule, but I live stream on Monday and Tuesday nights and I upload a few times a week.
What are your hobbies? Fishkeeping, kayaking, birdwatching... nature stuff really and geek culture like comic books, movies, TV, video games.
What is your biggest dream? Hmmm not sure. I'm old... I just want my kids to have a long happy life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCceyHIBO0JV2_XC3ZhakM1w

Reactions: taatahdi
OP
OP
rikostan

rikostan

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Educational didn't really fit, maybe a pets/nature/animal category could be added?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @rikostan, welcome to the community. I always wanted an aquarium. I still have hopes of having a nice one some day. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

amisclinic

Known Member
oh i was wonder if this is related to some kind of cyber xx.... Later realized its related to fish.. Cheers guys

OUTDOORMISHAPS

Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I started a fishing channel last year, but recently switched to hunting. I'll still fish but every time I took the camera along fishing, it seemed like i never caught anything. I picked 'lifestyle' channel, tho... i dont think that fits either, they need an outdoors category

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I am also like fishing. But now I can only go fishing using a smartphone. Hope you will have a nice day.