• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Amazing mobile gaming channel.

Gamer boy10 BG

User name: Gamer boy10 BG
Title of introduction: Amazing mobile gaming channel.
Your name/ Alias: Gamer boy10 BG
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it off anther person who had the link in the description
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined so that more people can know about my channel and so that I could talk to more People about YouTube stuff and to socialize with people get to know them.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get 1000 subs and 4k watch hours so I can get paid.
How frequently do you upload? I upload around 3 to 4 times a week
What are your hobbies? Mainly I just play gaming. Also I like coding and things to do with computers
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get 1 million subs I know it won't happen but I really hope I get it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNcyo0bSeEb5aexsGGDVEA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Gamer boy10 BG

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Gamer boy10 BG, welcome to our community. Always glad to welcome another fellow gamers. We need to take over the world someday. :joy:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Reactions: Gamer boy10 BG