• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Best time to publish

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The best way to read that is there isn't enough data to pick a time to publish that will maximize your views on video release. For now pick a time and be consistent until there is enough data to show you a better time to publish.

Reactions: bectries_food

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It isn't as crucial as it sounds. You don't have enough view data in order to determine what your best publish time is, but regardless YouTube classifies your videos as 'new' for 7 full days. Which means it will be shared based on it's CTR and AVD performance for a full week regardless of publish time.

Reactions: AshrielKyle

Skynautics

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Personally, I just try to publish quality videos every week. You can start worrying about best time to publish when you have an established community who wants consistency in video releases. For people early on, I just suggest uploading whenever you see fit, but try not to do daily, but also don't do monthly.

I've found weekly to be great for me, and I'm planning to move to two per week as summer rolls in.

Reactions: Real Truth

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Like many mentioned you simply don't have enough data to give you a good idea of what's the best time to publish but what you can do is experiment by uploading videos at different times of the day and see which ones get the most views or clicks. You'll need to do many videos to get a good idea so don't expect instant results.

That's my 2 cents.

Reactions: Damon

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
The best time to upload your video is different for every user.
To find the best time for you look at your daily video views.
So, upload your videos after finding find the peak time of your
videos.