• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Hows your day been?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I spent my day painting today. While that's nice, my sister told me that she has to get tested for the virus. Today she tried to get the testing done, but they were too busy to take her today and now we are still waiting, so that is not very fun.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I am glad you asked, Oceanship, my day was very good once again.
IΓÇÖm a part of a Whatsapp group which has all my colleagues where
we create plans for hanging out and partying outside the office. So,
we had a party and I really enjoyed it.

judithmoreno

Thanks for highlighting why you had the question. You're smart to ask follow-up questions for best place to buy patchwork clothing. The reason "have" doesn't match with "your" is that "your" is not the subject on https://sewmisfits.com/. The subject is "day," and the verb has to match the subject. "Your" is just a modifier for "day" -- your day, her long day, that cloudy and rainy day, yesterday, the day my friends surprised me

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Pretty good - just loads of learning for some exams I'm taking but I like being busy. Just trying to find balance between YouTube time, rest time and (other) work time.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I got over 20000 views so it has been great
Congratulations

Well, my power came back sometime last night and I haven't lost it again since so that is a good sign. I had another day off school today because of the weather, but it's just been snow today instead of ice. I'm not sure whether they will close the school tomorrow or not, but it is 3F/-16C outside right now. So since I've been at home today, I've just taken it easy and relaxed all day. I haven't even had any homework to do. Also, last night before I went to sleep I had 6711 subscribers and then when I woke up I had 6724 subscribers, so it's been better today than yesterday.

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
My day Is unbelievably slow! I'm on the phone at the unemployment office! Lol, men otherwise all good <3 :D

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My days are always awesome. It's only ever a bad day if you let yourself believe it. No matter how bad a day can seem, there is always something to be grateful for :)

Reactions: GoHa

GoHa

Subscriber Goal
Heute war es ein nicht sch├╢ner Tag

Attachments

• I dreamed of.gif
    I dreamed of.gif
    758.4 KB · Views: 119