• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Channel Layout & Design - Easy On The Eyes & Easy To Understand? + Channel SEO

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: NanoniumTheDude
Title of thread: Channel Layout & Design - Easy On The Eyes & Easy To Understand? + Channel SEO
Self review: I think that my channel layout and design is quite simple and easy to understand, however there is a part of me that thinks it's too simplistic and that it could use a bit more design than plain colors with plain looking text. I also am unsure if I'm properly maximizing my use with channel SEO as I'm not too familiar with best practices when it comes to channel SEO specifically.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWIG4ydxLMJZNvzBFL8TUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/37315/

Sanan Ibrahim

Well, its indeed easy to understand yet unique. In my opinion, your channel layout is all right. All you need is a better SEO to boost.
Regards!

MiahGraceSews

personally, I like how clean and simple the designs and color schemes of your channel are. I look at the manner and I immediately know who you are and what you're doing. I look at the thumbnail and I know what the video is going to be about. I also really like that your color scheme is completely cohesive. it looks professional.

also, your voice has a ton of personality. normally I am bored by faceless videos, but this one grabbed me, exclusively because you were passionate and dynamic (not speaking in one consistent tone the whole time.)

best wishes!

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
It looks solid.

Maybe try and run with 2 maybe 3 texts over all of your thumbnails. And have key point or anchors you may call where you drop text to make it look all uniform? And maybe change in video text as well?