• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Views?

Boating Journey

TubeBuddy Star
www.boatingjourney.com
Subscriber Goal
When you look at our latest video on TV, it says 459 views. Our channel also says 459 views. But when I click on YouTube studio and analytics, it says 825. What is this number and where does it come from? Which is correct?

yt views.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: Damon

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Give it a few days. I know we all wish their data were updated real-time, but they occasionally slip a day or two before all the views are in sync. They only thing I can tell you is that it isn't unusual, but it is frustrating.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There are some bottlenecks in the process of data reporting, and these bottlenecks can vary by user so it is hard to determine which is correct. Typically I see this happen when a video gets an unusual spike in views. Normally it is the larger number that is correct and the other platforms just need to catch up. However I have seen cases where the larger number was inflated due to bot views which were later removed. Hope that helps, good luck (and I presume congratulations on a great video!).

Reactions: Damon