• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook Facebook Just For My YouTube Channel?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm a bit torn right now over the idea of creating a new FB account just for my YT channel. I deleted my FB account about 2 years ago and I believe it was the best decision ever. But I can't deny a FB page just for my YT channel might be very useful in a world where people still use FB for content creation sharing.

I guess I am trying to convince myself that I can avoid the worst parts of FB (the whole having family and friends on my list that ruins everything) and simply focus on the channel page for my potential audience and fans.

What do you think? Maybe after all the recent political debacles that have social media square in the sites of the Gov't might improve things down the road (or make them worse, who knows).

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have a fb just for my YouTube channel and it has been really helpful in terms of networking and finding other likeminded youtubers

Reactions: BraveStar

OUTDOORMISHAPS

Subscriber Goal
I think Im going to try that... I'm itty bitty channel, but hate facebook cause of the arguments, yet - still wanna get the word out.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Facebook is a good social media platform that can help to grow your YouTube channel.
It is the powerhouse in social media and almost obligatory for anyone with an online business.
Putting your videos on Facebook can benefit your YouTube channel by increasing your reach.
Your reach will also be increased by people sharing on Fb

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I wouldn't bother with it. Last time I used facebook as a "page" for business, you would barely get any organic reach without spending money on ads first. Why spend money on ads to be seen, when you can get organic reach on YouTube anyway. What purpose would the facebook page serve other than having a facebook presence for the sake of having a facebook presence?

lifeinplastic

lifeinplasticblog.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I wouldn't bother with it. Last time I used facebook as a "page" for business, you would barely get any organic reach without spending money on ads first. Why spend money on ads to be seen, when you can get organic reach on YouTube anyway. What purpose would the facebook page serve other than having a facebook presence for the sake of having a facebook presence?

IΓÇÖve had a similar experience. My official Facebook page barely gets any organic reach. I pretty much have to spend money on ads to get impressions on anything I post on the official page. However, through my personal account, IΓÇÖve been able to join Facebook groups that are in my niche, so IΓÇÖve gotten some traffic by promoting videos on groups. This does require a bit of effort, as you do want to tailor your post to the specific group youΓÇÖre sharing to and not just spam links.

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
I have Facebook page link to my YouTube channel! my Facebook page working great for me! the video I post on YouTube I post on Facebook or only on YouTube or only on Facebook! I found that some of my video that didn't do to well on YouTube does great on Facebook! the question I ask the reader is why not use the tool to help with all social media?