• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel This channel is about different human interests across the universe. We create content on everything we imagine

sgimo

Subscriber Goal
User name: sgimo
Title of introduction: This channel is about different human interests across the universe. We create content on everything we imagine
Your name/ Alias: sgimo
Where are you from? Botswana
How did you find TubeBuddy? From watching YouTube videos and being suggested to it as a useful analytics tool From watching YouTube videos and being suggested to it as a useful analytics tool, my favourite Tubebuddy Tool is Keyword search tool with colour ranks
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To interact with the community and learn from them and also sharing my knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Started it in 2011 to be an alternative to local news papers/channel. It proved a challenge to shoot videos with Nokia 71. I Ignored it for 10 years and now back to it after COVID-19 as there was nothing else to do during lockdowns. The channel is to educate and entertain community on Inspirational, Motivation, Health issues
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Running and general health exercises
What is your biggest dream? For the channel to be self-sustainable in the long run
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwFZPjhfsusIBWw2WoJgrA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @sgimo, welcome to the community. That's a pretty big reach you're going for there. But hey, if you can reach across the universe more power to ya. ;)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.