• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Which of these two thumbnails stand out more and seem more attractive?

OceanShip

JE Ships
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Which of these two thumbnail's would seem better for my next video on Royal Cruise Line? I personally like them both.
Royal cruise line (1).png
royal cruise line.png

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The bottom one looks better because the image is much more clearer, it's a much better angle of the ship and the text does not block anything that could be meaningful whereas the top one has very pixelated ships and the text is blocking images below which I would personally recommend avoiding because it doesn't look good.

Yilk81

TubeBuddy User
My vote is on the top one IF the resolution of the picture is better. The composition of that picture is stronger.

Reactions: Ennsu's Vault

SaraSmilez

Subscriber Goal
I think the blue background and text on the top one looks better, but the image of the ship, itΓÇÖs angle and size is better on the bottom. If you could make the sky blue on the bottom one I think that would look great.

Varjopihlaja

Subscriber Goal
Top one looks better in composition but resolution is too bad.. so the second one is better. But if you could improve the resolution, then top one for sure!