• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi! We narrate original scary/horror stories!

Night Terrors

Subscriber Goal
User name: Night Terrors
Title of introduction: Hi! We narrate original scary/horror stories!
Your name/ Alias: Night Terrors
Where are you from? Throughout North America
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was recommended by one of our partners
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We love to connect with other YouTubers and learn more about the benefits of TubeBuddy!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: All of us have an appreciation for the horror genre and wanted to create content that we would enjoy, and hopefully others would as well! Obviously, we'd love to continue this channel for years. We take this day by day and eventually week by week. We'd love to hit 10,000 subscribers at some point. Hopefully, by then, many more people will be able to enjoy the content that we create!
How frequently do you upload? Once a week (on either tuesday, thursday, or friday)
What are your hobbies? We all love horror, listening to podcasts, watching and supporting others on YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? I can't speak on behalf of the rest of our team, but mine is to continue to be happy. As cliche as it sounds, that's all I want.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVsfnzatkZedwbn1SZ63JoQ

Reactions: ZeeNation

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Night Terrors, welcome to our community. Love the idea of reading horror stories though I'm not a fan of horror stuff myself. Except for zombies though. Love zombie stuff.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php