• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Best promotion strategy? All at once, or spread out?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I go all in, all at once. I do teaser posts prior to publishing my video to drum up some excitement, and my social media posts are each different and unique to their individual platform (makes it more valuable to follow me on multiple platforms). But I want as much traffic as possible as early as possible in order to try and kick YouTube's suggestions into high gear.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The one thing YouTube has been clear about (via Creator Insider) is that if a lot of people watch most of your video (AVD) within the first week of launch they will boost it in Search and discovery. Anything you can do to get your audience - doesn't matter if they are subscribers or not - to watch your video helps.

Check this out:

maryam_z88@hotmail

Well there are plenty of ways to earn money and there are several people who provide you ways that doesnΓÇÖt work. When I was struggling, I followed this http://bit.ly/3tm5xDS to start earning money and It really helped me to increase traffic on my youtube channel.

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
Great post. I push it out. Well I give a few to see if YouTube will grab it. Then after some hours IΓÇÖll go into pushing it to friends, and social media. From the other replies I guess IΓÇÖm doing it right. I just started this the beginning of January

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
When I have a new video released then I share it across all the platforms
on the same day. And I think it is better to share it on the same days
because if your video is watched in the first few days then it will be in
top search results.