• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel J C's Game Room Introduction

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: J C
Title of introduction: J C's Game Room Introduction
Your name/ Alias: J C
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Creator Tutorials
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet new people and promote my YouTube Channel. To connect
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to keep it a realistic goal at this moment in time of reaching 1,000 Subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing PC video games/ Playing electric guitar/ Enjoying outdoors
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest dream I am currently working on bringing to fruition, and that's my Invention. However, My status on that, is the USPTO is backed up, and it will be 19 months before they can even Examine my Official Patent Application. I am Most Definitely Reaching for the stars and praying to all the Gods that my Invention will be used worldwide within the next 2 years.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC_8gufczBuS6Y3FwIM7BGSg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.