• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Non Pro gamer playing Monster Hunter series, Identity V & other random cool games.

Ennsu's Vault

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ennsu's Vault
Title of introduction: Non Pro gamer playing Monster Hunter series, Identity V & other random cool games.
Your name/ Alias: Enn / Ennsu
Where are you from? Manila, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? While watching content creator guides of a famous Youtuber (N. Nimmin's videos).
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn from other content creators, to grow my channel and to connect with fellow youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Frankly, to pass the requirements for monetization. Specifically, to reach or pass beyond 1k subs and 4k watch time. Hoping to grow my channel more after that xD.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (2x), in between Wednesday and Sunday.
What are your hobbies? Playing console and mobile games, randomly drawing anime and game fan arts, randomly plays and sing with le guitar.
What is your biggest dream? For my channel to be successful then extending it's success to aspiring and non aspiring content creators. Also, for my channel to be an icon / big influencer while staying anonymous to the public xD.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7yk-APIW_TMnJQS1hgltg

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

• Love
Reactions: Ennsu's Vault

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I am a Monster Hunter fan also. I played this game since the first generation of PSP. I still keep the ISOs and sometimes play once. Last year I got PS 4 and also buy this game. But I am now concentrated on my Youtube Channel which goes in a different direction. Now I am designing 3D models using Fusion 360. I have uploaded quite a lot of models and videos to explain the detailed information about my models. They are all original and will blow your mind. If I succeed in this field I will play Monster Hunter Frontier again. Maybe that time I will join you and play with you. have fun.

Reactions: Ennsu's Vault
OP
OP
Ennsu's Vault

Ennsu's Vault

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Thank you so much! This is very helpful for us beginners .. hoping that u guys won't get tired of guiding us until we can make it on our own! Cheers ^^

OP
OP
Ennsu's Vault

Ennsu's Vault

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I am a Monster Hunter fan also. I played this game since the first generation of PSP. I still keep the ISOs and sometimes play once. Last year I got PS 4 and also buy this game. But I am now concentrated on my Youtube Channel which goes in a different direction. Now I am designing 3D models using Fusion 360. I have uploaded quite a lot of models and videos to explain the detailed information about my models. They are all original and will blow your mind. If I succeed in this field I will play Monster Hunter Frontier again. Maybe that time I will join you and play with you. have fun.
Thank you! Woaw a fellow hunter (veteran hunter) is here <3, I got hooked to the game when I acquired my 3ds and it keeps getting better and better.. your channel seems interesting imma go check it out later ^^. Hopefully we all succeed in this field! looking forward to play Monster Hunter with you sir! High-five!