• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Why are Installations are not counted on install link?

ComputerKumpel

Geburtstagskanal.de
Subscriber Goal
Dear All,
I created a german Landing Page @ Tubebuddy.de with a direct link to installation.

The clicks where counted normaly but no installations, I was wondering becaus I got 52 clicks but no installations so I tested it with a privat window and a new Youtube Account, but it only counted the click and not the installation. So in this case there is also no sale possebil :-(

Perhaps someone has a solution for me ;-)

best regards

Marcel

Reactions: nate polmateer
OP
OP
ComputerKumpel

ComputerKumpel

Geburtstagskanal.de
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm, just checked and I also got 113 clicks an no installs. Seems to have a low conversion rate? I been using the free trial link: https://www.tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=evawar
Yea maybe but my link goes directy to installation, and its before explaint in a video. So it should generate more installs also I testet it with a privat window, a clean youtube user and and no addons installt in browser. And it doesent count the install only the click. But I send now a mail perhaps they have a solution and I will report also in here ;-)

Faith films

I have a problem in affilitiate program. I have many friends that install TubeBuddy using the link that i send to them but the installations are not counted. I was thinking because i have 11 clicks but there's no installs so there's no possible payment.

I hope you help me as soon as possible.

Prathamesh

I do have the same problem and have sent a mail regarding this issue, I hope it will be solved

best regards

Prathamesh