• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel MY VEGAN LIFE - epic, healthy-ish food, grocery hauls and POSITIVE VIBES

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Kindred
Title of introduction: MY VEGAN LIFE - epic, healthy-ish food, grocery hauls and POSITIVE VIBES
Your name/ Alias: Kindred
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? My brother recommended looking up Youtube forums to help my channel grow. I looked up a few and liked TubeBuddy the most :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I initially started my Youtube channel in March 2019, originally just for some fun. I then found that I really enjoyed creating videos and sharing different aspects of my life. I am currently on 690 subs and nearly 100 uploads. I would love to see some growth to make my channel my full time job eventually. Therefore I joined TubeBuddy to meet more like-minded people and therefore fuel growth in my little community by making friends here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal at the moment is to get monetised. If I can do this, I can invest more into my channel and improve my content even further. I would love to be able to do this for a living. Therefore my current goal is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. I feel that being monetised would truly allow me to improve my content. I would be able to invest in a better video editing software and therefore discover more about my editing style.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Sunday at 16.00 GMT. Most of my videos are health and fitness based- lots on veganism, day in the life and positive mindset.
What are your hobbies? I love cooking and baking. Experimenting with different healthy recipes, and uploading them onto my food blog is my favourite past time. I love photography and obviously videography, especially when it involves food. I am also looking forward to sharing more about university life and organisation on my Youtube channel. Aesthetics mean a lot to me too and I appreciate art.
What is your biggest dream? My absolute biggest dream, which seems a bit far fetched for now, but in the foreseeable future I'd love to reach 10k subscribers so that I can reach more people with my views and opinions on various topics. I love connecting with my viewers and to have even more support would mean the world. I always reply to my comments and it means the world when my subscribers comment on my videos or try out my recipes.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7H96EsviLsRKwI9YPqx29Q

Shrinkhala

Subscriber Goal
User name: Kindred
Title of introduction: MY VEGAN LIFE - epic, healthy-ish food, grocery hauls and POSITIVE VIBES
Your name/ Alias: Kindred
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? My brother recommended looking up Youtube forums to help my channel grow. I looked up a few and liked TubeBuddy the most :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I initially started my Youtube channel in March 2019, originally just for some fun. I then found that I really enjoyed creating videos and sharing different aspects of my life. I am currently on 690 subs and nearly 100 uploads. I would love to see some growth to make my channel my full time job eventually. Therefore I joined TubeBuddy to meet more like-minded people and therefore fuel growth in my little community by making friends here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal at the moment is to get monetised. If I can do this, I can invest more into my channel and improve my content even further. I would love to be able to do this for a living. Therefore my current goal is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. I feel that being monetised would truly allow me to improve my content. I would be able to invest in a better video editing software and therefore discover more about my editing style.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Sunday at 16.00 GMT. Most of my videos are health and fitness based- lots on veganism, day in the life and positive mindset.
What are your hobbies? I love cooking and baking. Experimenting with different healthy recipes, and uploading them onto my food blog is my favourite past time. I love photography and obviously videography, especially when it involves food. I am also looking forward to sharing more about university life and organisation on my Youtube channel. Aesthetics mean a lot to me too and I appreciate art.
What is your biggest dream? My absolute biggest dream, which seems a bit far fetched for now, but in the foreseeable future I'd love to reach 10k subscribers so that I can reach more people with my views and opinions on various topics. I love connecting with my viewers and to have even more support would mean the world. I always reply to my comments and it means the world when my subscribers comment on my videos or try out my recipes.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7H96EsviLsRKwI9YPqx29Q
Welcome to tubebuddy and best up luck hope you get more than 1000 subscribers

Reactions: Kindred