• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 30 SUBSCRIBERS Γ¥ñ∩╕Å

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you guys for all your support. I am a Autistic Gamer that loves to play games and my passion is to record and bring people good content for people watch and enjoy. My big aim is to become a successful youtuber and make sure that I provide content to make people happy. Join my journey and lets ride this together ❤️ I play a variety of games and I am open to any suggestions and feedback

Attachments

• 30 Subscribers Milestone.png
    30 Subscribers Milestone.png
    304.3 KB · Views: 131
OP
OP
SJB_Plays

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sadly, it effects my mental health thinking I'm the problem ect..

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Taking Youtube on is a big journey and requires a lot of time and effort. Not to mention learning how it works. Subscribers will always come and go that's the reality of the platform but if you focus on creating great quality content that's interesting people will come. Focusing heavily on the analytics side of the channel will help you to learn what does and does not work. A lot of people disregard this when it is so important. We started last year and winged a lot of it for quite a while but now are growing surely but slowly. Feel free to check us out so you can an idea of what we have done and it might help you! Good luck and if you need any help let us know

• Love
Reactions: SJB_Plays
OP
OP
SJB_Plays

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's hard to think positive when I have so many mental health conditions. Please check me out and share with everyone you know ☺️ I'll check you out for sure

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog