• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi Everyone! Iam Mercy and i love hair. I create simple & easy hair tutorials for natural hair.

Mercy Sam

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mercy Sam
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone! Iam Mercy and i love hair. I create simple & easy hair tutorials for natural hair.
Your name/ Alias: Mercy Sam
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? On youtube through a random video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well Tubebuddy is very well spoken of. So i decided to give it a try, since i just started my youtube channel not long ago, and i could use some more information/knowledge how Youtube works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well first and foremost it's important for me that i have fun with creating my content which i do. So i am here to learn more, more of how youtube works, more of the search engine, more to interract with the community at large and exchange ideas. With time i would love to see my Channel flourish and grow so that i can start my dream business of producing my very own hair oil.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Monday around noon
What are your hobbies? I love music, i love creating new hairstyles, i love dancing, i love to turn things from scratch to "Diamonds"
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is staying Consistent on Youtube, producing quality content and hence growing my channel, which will one day if succesful, let me open up my hair oil business
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UChUtZUzip-6rLtds_0wJrlQ

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.