• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi guys, it's Haider!

Haider Vlogs

Subscriber Goal
User name: Haider Vlogs
Title of introduction: Hi guys, it's Haider!
Your name/ Alias: Haider
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I knew about TubeBuddy since my first channel back in 2016! I got it off of Google and advertisements!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The community as a whole is like a family! Very supportive and I dont regret it one bit!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal right now is to make people smile and brighten up their day! My alltime subscribe goal as of now is 150!
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly, currently working on uploading daily at 3-4pm MST
What are your hobbies? I love gaming and Youtube, its always been in my blood for the longest time!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make it on YouTube and inspire people in life and to just keep pushing forward! I love making people smile!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYWJztrrVgZPxQ_f_tGYHw

Reactions: taatahdi
Yes! I watched what you've done. I test as a visitor; try to put a clip at the beginning of something interesting or exciting that happens later to get the viewer to want to get to that point in the video to find out what's going on. Hopefully, you'll take this as a compliment!

Welcome to the Forum!

Reactions: Haider Vlogs