• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel IΓÇÖm a gachatuber who basically just makes content for entertainment purposes and to make people smile because IΓÇÖve been told that I have some kind

Kemi afolabi

User name: Kemi afolabi
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a gachatuber who basically just makes content for entertainment purposes and to make people smile because IΓÇÖve been told that I have some kind of humor. I currently go to school but outside of work, I like to find out ways in which I can make people smile and feel good about themselves.
Your name/ Alias: Kemi
Where are you from? Limerick Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a Youtuber who was sharing advice on how to grow your channel and ways you can interact more with your audience.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community because I wanted to see how other people wanted to grow their channel and I also wanted to learn how to use communication skills more often since IΓÇÖm kind of introverted when it comes to these sort of things.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to at least reach 100k subscribers by the end of 2021. It would motivate me into creating more content for people all ages. I want to become a role model to those who have looked up to me /enjoyed watching my videos.
How frequently do you upload? I use to upload nearly everyday because I had so much free time. Nowadays because of school and education, I havenΓÇÖt been following my upload schedule so I would post 2 videos a month. I would like to get back into my old routine though.
What are your hobbies? Reading, singing/songwriting and playing basketball.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dreams is to become a big influencer for young people and perhaps do cinematography and media production once I get out of college.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC7Ise6533XlI2EX6C7rpqxA

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.