• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

More views and Subscriber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Fishy McFish

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
High quality thumbnails, have a niche and make sure your channel sticks to it, use SEO and find good keywords you can rank for and become an expert in, have clickable title + thumbnails. Also keep your average view retention up (make sure you keep your audience engaged)

Que29

How can i make people watch and subscribe to my videos?

1. Before you create a video, you have to research first using keyword explorer on TubeBuddy.
Try to target a "green" niche keyword.
2. Create a good thumbnail that is eye catchy and related to your videos
3. Create a good content to keep good retention

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ouch... mindset may be an issue. You shouldn't have to 'make' anyone watch or subscribe to your content. You should be making content that is so valuable they can't not watch/subscribe.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Gypsy, as you can see you've been provided with some great answers but I would suggest going around the forums and reading some of the posts that give excellent ideas and tips to help you grow your channel. In the meantime, I'll be locking this post as we have a lot of posts that ask the same question while the answers are literally all over these forums. Thank you.

Hammoudi _Tik

يشاهدون ويشتركون في قناتك إذا كان المحتوى الذي تقدمه جيدًا .. أنا أعمل دائمًا على التميز وستجد نشاطًا رائعًا على قناتك

Status
Not open for further replies.