• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Chef Nick from HellΓÇÖs Kitchen Demystifies Restaurant Style Dishes!

Chef Nick

User name: Chef Nick
Title of introduction: Chef Nick from HellΓÇÖs Kitchen Demystifies Restaurant Style Dishes!
Your name/ Alias: Chef Nick
Where are you from? Massachusetts
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious about further ways to fine tune my videos!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My ideal goal is to
Break 1,000 subscribers and get monetized. I want to make this more of a commitment.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, usually Thursdays. I also drop other non cooking videos more sporadically.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Baking then eating haha Horror Movies, Pop Music, and spending time with my daughter!
What is your biggest dream? To create a name for myself in the YouTube space as a food channel! I would also like to publish a cookbook & do more reality tv.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6lqH0pOmIUy2zgfYchS87A

Reactions: taatahdi

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Wow! How cool to see you on this forum! My husband and I are huge Gordon Ramsay and Hell's Kitchen fans!

I think you have a really awesome goal for your channel. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey! :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.