• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Sims 4 YouTuber!

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Simply Simmer
Title of introduction: Sims 4 YouTuber!
Your name/ Alias: Simply Simmer
Where are you from? St. Louis, MO - USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? From the Small YouTubers Support group on Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The chance to have a free upgrade for a month after 100 posts! IΓÇÖve been eyeing that Legend license, so this is a good way to test the features before I officially buy :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love playing the Sims. IΓÇÖve been an avid player since the first game came out in 2000. IΓÇÖd love to just have my channel be a common name that people mention when talking about Sims YouTubers :)
How frequently do you upload? At least once a week, but I always shoot for twice
What are your hobbies? Playing Sims!! IΓÇÖm also in information security for my day job and happily married with two beautiful children :)
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would be to have my full time career be dedicated to playing The Sims 4 lol
YouTube Channel Link: Youtube.com/simplysimmer19

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Worth noting that there are several Sims players that hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord server. https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Simply Simmer