• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Invalid traffic; appeal denied

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello,
I got an email saying traffic to my video was invalid and my appeal was turned down. I really do not know how invalid traffic got there. What can I do to sort this out please?
Do I keep posting videos on my channel, my Adsense has been stopped.

IΓÇÖm still pretty new on YouTube and trying to build my channel before this happened. Please help.

Thanks

OP
OP
Glorious

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
Yes it was from Adsense. All appeals have been turned down. Their actions seem to have affected my google presence too; google my business account suspended. I really donΓÇÖt understand whatΓÇÖs going on! I didnΓÇÖt do anything wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: Melanie

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What were you appealing? Did you get a copyright strike or community guidelines infraction? Can you please provide a link to the videos that caused the issue?

OP
OP
Glorious

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Stanley,
Please find the video below:-
View: https://youtu.be/BXVu4Td0tZA

I got the invalid traffic notification as soon as I uploaded this video.
Its so sad really, as I havenΓÇÖt committed any offence. At least not intentionally anyway. At least a warning wouldΓÇÖve helped.
The channel hasnΓÇÖt earned anything and this happened.

Is there anything that can be done to restore things?
Thanks

OP
OP
Glorious

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
I appealed for my Adsense restoration but was immediately within 5 minutes, denied. That doesnΓÇÖt seem like a fair consideration.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is not a question specifically about the TubeBuddy plugin or app so I've moved it to YouTube discussion.

There are a few possibilities here

1, You clicked on your own ads when watching your own videos (probably unlikely if you're trying to be careful)
2. You've been purchasing views. Having multiple videos with nearly the exact same view count, you have 2 videos with exactly 2.7k each, 3 with exactly 1.9k, and many others in a nearly similar range. you have other videos where views weren't seemingly purchased, that have significantly lower views, some fewer than 10 which if a manual reviewer reviewed your case, indication that there may have been views being purchased which is against Adsense terms of service.
3. You may have paid for ads, but I don't see how ads purcahsed by you, to push traffic to a video, effects adsense, so unlikely this.
4. If you didn't do the second one (services do promote "engagement boosts" which is actuaally against YouTube AND adsense terms of service) then you've been victim of someone view botting you.

Reactions: Melanie
OP
OP
Glorious

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
I think IΓÇÖve just been a victim here as not guilty of above. ItΓÇÖs a big shame!
Thanks for taking the time to respond

OP
OP
Glorious

Glorious

TubeBuddy Pro
This is not a question specifically about the TubeBuddy plugin or app so I've moved it to YouTube discussion.

There are a few possibilities here

1, You clicked on your own ads when watching your own videos (probably unlikely if you're trying to be careful)
2. You've been purchasing views. Having multiple videos with nearly the exact same view count, you have 2 videos with exactly 2.7k each, 3 with exactly 1.9k, and many others in a nearly similar range. you have other videos where views weren't seemingly purchased, that have significantly lower views, some fewer than 10 which if a manual reviewer reviewed your case, indication that there may have been views being purchased which is against Adsense terms of service.
3. You may have paid for ads, but I don't see how ads purcahsed by you, to push traffic to a video, effects adsense, so unlikely this.
4. If you didn't do the second one (services do promote "engagement boosts" which is actuaally against YouTube AND adsense terms of service) then you've been victim of someone view botting you.

I think IΓÇÖve just been a victim here as not guilty of above. ItΓÇÖs a big shame!
Thanks for taking the time to respond