• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Will you reply to the comments you have not replied to years ago?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I have many comments I did not reply to due to the reason that I left Youtube for 3 months...
Should I reply to them all? I have replied to 200+ comments already but there are still thousands I am yet to reply...
Very tired...

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I started tackling this last night. I've been working on my older videos that aren't performing as well by updating keywords/tags/thumbnails/etc., then going through the comments section one video at a time to make sure everything is responded to. It's going to be a lengthy process to go through them all, but I'm working on it!

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would say it's worth it, sure it's late, but it could be the difference from viewers checking out your content again and forgetting about you, so worth a shot. Tackle them slowly, if you have thousands it will take time, but do as much as you reasonably can.

Reactions: Simply Simmer