• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Channel Tags - Ranking/ Keyword Score

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
On our videos, we can choose tags and search by relevance/ keyword score and traffic. Is it possible to apply this to the channel tags, the section you would find under settings? Would this help make your channel more discoverable by viewers?
You can absolutely use Keyword Explorer to find tags to add to your channel versus specific videos. You want to focus more on keywords that describe the overall channel, not just specific videos.

GoHa

Subscriber Goal
Seit 3 Tagen sehe ich auf der Frontseite meines YouTube-Kanals den Diagramm mit Abonnenten, hoch geladenen Videos Zahl und Besucherzahl nicht :neutral: Es waren auch Keywords meines Kanals sichtbar nun seit drei Tagen sind diese Statistiken nicht mehr zu sehen. Weißt vielleicht jemand warum ist so? Was kann ich tun um diese Statistiken zu sehen?

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Seit 3 Tagen sehe ich auf der Frontseite meines YouTube-Kanals den Diagramm mit Abonnenten, hoch geladenen Videos Zahl und Besucherzahl nicht :neutral: Es waren auch Keywords meines Kanals sichtbar nun seit drei Tagen sind diese Statistiken nicht mehr zu sehen. Weißt vielleicht jemand warum ist so? Was kann ich tun um diese Statistiken zu sehen?
Reach out to support@tubebuddy.com

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
On our videos, we can choose tags and search by relevance/ keyword score and traffic. Is it possible to apply this to the channel tags, the section you would find under settings? Would this help make your channel more discoverable by viewers?

Channel keywords? It's the same principal for them as normal tags? So I'm not sure the difference is needed :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Channel keywords? It's the same principal for them as normal tags? So I'm not sure the difference is needed :)
I will say to further to the original point, it is the same principle, but access to the keyword explorer is greyed out when in the settings. You can fix this by opening a separate tab for keyword explore and copy paste the results, but it would indeed be a lot easier if implementing the tool directly into channel tags as it is in video tags. I do like the idea of putting it right there where it's easy to see, so it does get my vote, but indeed you can just have 2 tabs open.
Screenshot (7802).png

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Primitivenature

Subscriber Goal
Does tubebuddy help in the channel keywords also?

Like as in the video tags, Tubebuddy helps to find the right anwers and keywords for the videos related topic, does tubebuddy will help to find the channels keywords also?

YouTube channel keywords are terms that give YouTube information and context about your channel. Specifically, they help YouTube understand the type of content you produce and who your target audience is. Optimized Channel keywords can also increase the visibility of your channel on YouTube.

Thanks for your questions here, I found this platform easy but i can not see anyone replying to the questions and confusions, is there anyone active who can help me on my questions

pmeproduction

On our videos, we can choose tags and search by relevance/ keyword score and traffic. Is it possible to apply this to the channel tags, the section you would find under settings? Would this help make your end