• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey! My name is SJB Plays! I am an Autistic Youtuber and making videos is my passion <3

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: SJB_Plays
Title of introduction: Hey! My name is SJB Plays! I am an Autistic Youtuber and making videos is my passion <3
Your name/ Alias: SJB Play
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Always used it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To promote my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my gameplay and make people happy
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming and Sports
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful youtuber so I can make people happy with my videos
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIjmrgisIOeTXuolGyAGeQ

• Love
Reactions: Simply Simmer

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey SJB Plays, welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you're passionate about creating videos and you want to make people happy with them. Best of luck with your YouTube channel, I hope you'll be a successful Youtuber one day :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask because there are heaps of knowledgeable people here on the forums that will be happy to share their advice.

• Love
Reactions: SJB_Plays
OP
OP
SJB_Plays

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much with your reply, and spread love not hate ❤️

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: SJB_Plays
Title of introduction: Hey! My name is SJB Plays! I am an Autistic Youtuber and making videos is my passion <3
Your name/ Alias: SJB Play
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Always used it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To promote my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my gameplay and make people happy
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming and Sports
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful youtuber so I can make people happy with my videos
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIjmrgisIOeTXuolGyAGeQ
Welcome to the forums!! :)