• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Just Look at How Beautiful This Thumbnail is

AppleEvolution

Subscriber Goal
Guys please rate my latest video's Thumbnail.
20210119_151652.jpg

Just upload a comparison video in my channel.

How effective is this thumbnail in drawing viewers attention.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Without the models of the phone, you would have to be familiar with the brands to know what phones you are comparing.

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
AppleEvolution

AppleEvolution

Subscriber Goal
Without the models of the phone, you would have to be familiar with the brands to know what phones you are comparing.
The models of the brands I'm comparing is in the title of the video.

Thanks for the feedback.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The models of the brands I'm comparing is in the title of the video.

Thanks for the feedback.
Nothing wrong with going that way and running with what you have. If you don't get the CTR you are looking for, I would consider that change. I know from my own behavior that I am more likely to read the title from the thumb than the title/description. But I'm just one data point.

Go for it!

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Nothing wrong with going that way and running with what you have. If you don't get the CTR you are looking for, I would consider that change. I know from my own behavior that I am more likely to read the title from the thumb than the title/description. But I'm just one data point.

Go for it!

I work the same way. I read the pictures! Although sometimes, if there's enough mystery in the thumbnail itself, I'll read the title after seeing the thumbnail. It's definitely a good test to run!

Yilk81

TubeBuddy User
Takes too long to see which models I'm looking at exactly. Just a model number would definitely make it easier to see what is presented. If this pops up while i'm just browsing around without actively looking for that specific vid I would not know what i'm looking at.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The good side, I love the colours and clenliness of the thumbnail.
The bad side, the S is smaller than the V which ruins the balance... and overall it kinda looks like every other phone vs phone thumbnail, so it's only the colour choice of the blue I like. So yes, it's beautiful, but is it really compelling enough vs the millions of other iphone vs samgsung thumbnails out there?