• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Tubebuddy Desktop App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
It would be great to have a Tubebuddy Desktop App. Imagine being able to login to Youtube through a desktop app with all the great features from Tubebuddy loaded in. Also pulling all the extra stuff from the TubeBuddy website so you can access it in one place. With the desktop app, there is room for expansion allowing you to have sections built-in to include written resources, downloadable media etc.

RandyHJ

www.basicchurch.org
Subscriber Goal
I agree. I was thinking this very thing this morning.

• I have content that I would like to make available in multiple languages
  • on a separate channel for each language.
  • My main channel English,
  • I am in the process of setting up a Spanish channel.
  • The content already exists to upload, but
  • I am going to use Spanish captions.
  • I can get an accurate translation and
  • I have someone local to proofread it for me,
  • I would like to teach this person how to use TubeBuddy and SEO Studio
  • to optimize my content based on Spanish keyword searches and tags.
Right now, it appears my only option would be to give them access to my channel
using my user name and password. It would be nice to have another option where
they could do the SEO work for me without me having a security risk.

Skynautics

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is a great idea! Wouldn't it take time and resources to develop something that is basically the TubeBuddy website or is there a possibility this will have something different?

I 100% support this, though!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be great to have a Tubebuddy Desktop App. Imagine being able to login to Youtube through a desktop app with all the great features from Tubebuddy loaded in. Also pulling all the extra stuff from the TubeBuddy website so you can access it in one place. With the desktop app, there is room for expansion allowing you to have sections built-in to include written resources, downloadable media etc.

While I like this idea, YouTube is very strict on what they will let us do. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I don't know if YouTube would support it. I will bring this up to the team though.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Lets hope this in some way can become reality. Maybe in the desktop app you could even have the option to prepare everything for videos in advance and have a way to export all the info to Youtube when your video is ready to edit. I wish i could prepare all the info on youtube before uploading sometimes to save time.

Abang_Bagus

if you want to make a desktop app, make it simple, easy to use and understandable by all people, with features that are easy to understand, safe and do not conflict with anti-virus

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We don't have any updates on this yet, however, in the coming years or months, we might definitely consider this. That being said, I will push this post to our developers and bump it to see If we have any updates but until then, I will lock this thread and will manually update the status on whether or not we will be having this or not.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.