• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Mental health autism bipolar coping strategies

Biggmatt

www.BiggMatt.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Biggmatt
Title of introduction: Mental health autism bipolar coping strategies
Your name/ Alias: Bigg Matt
Where are you from? Southern Illinois us right down between the rivers
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tried the app and playing around.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make a better channel.
How frequently do you upload? Well I got about 17 personal stories and 20 how to do the start my channel up and then I plan on doing one or two a week well I got about 15 I got about
What are your hobbies? Programming brewing beer and piano . In my most famous program the free video converter WinFF
What is your biggest dream? Get my book published this year and then they told me they could sell 5,000 copies I'm hoping.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/MatthewWeatherford62959

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.