• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I have purchased a license for my channel. But nothing changes to my video, what's wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Greetings,

@DelvinOkti Can you please confirm whether your issue has been resolved or not?

We would like to know in much detail If your issue is still going on so that we can assist you, however, If we don't get a revert in the next 48-72 hours, then we will proceed ahead and locked the thread/question.

The topic will be locked in the next 48 hours or so If we do not receive any confirmation as we need to keep our forum organized :)

Kind Regards
Nody,
Trusted User.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
In order to help we need to understand what it is you are looking at. What changes were you expecting and what specifically did you do? We need details in order to assist.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Greetings,

@DelvinOkti Can you please confirm whether your issue has been resolved or not?

We would like to know in much detail If your issue is still going on so that we can assist you, however, If we don't get a revert in the next 48-72 hours, then we will proceed ahead and locked the thread/question.

The topic will be locked in the next 48 hours or so If we do not receive any confirmation as we need to keep our forum organized :)

Kind Regards
Nody,
Trusted User.

Status
Not open for further replies.