• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Analytics Audience Time to Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulsovia

Analytics Audience Time to Post graph no longer shows up for me. It has shown up in the past but mysteriously stopped showing me when the best time to publish my videos. It stopped showing when my viewers are online. All my other things show up. :/ Is there a glitch here?

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 195

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
If YT says that there isn't enough viewer data to show the report, then we do not have information on when your viewers are on YouTube. So we can't show you the best time to publish.

Reactions: SILTHW
OP
OP
Mulsovia

Mulsovia

If YT says that there isn't enough viewer data to show the report, then we do not have information on when your viewers are on YouTube. So we can't show you the best time to publish.

That doesn't seem quite right. I've been posting videos every week for a year. The evaluation was supposed to be for the last 90 days if you look at the photo I enclosed in my question. The report will only evaluate the last 28 days?? That's a glitch. I've had this feature work well for me last year, now there isn't enough data? Why was there enough data a few months ago, but not now? My channel hasn't changed and I don't have it set to 'kids' and there are no marks on my YouTube account. My channel has over 300 subscriptions and enough views to have enough data.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
That doesn't seem quite right. I've been posting videos every week for a year. The evaluation was supposed to be for the last 90 days if you look at the photo I enclosed in my question. The report will only evaluate the last 28 days?? That's a glitch. I've had this feature work well for me last year, now there isn't enough data? Why was there enough data a few months ago, but not now? My channel hasn't changed and I don't have it set to 'kids' and there are no marks on my YouTube account. My channel has over 300 subscriptions and enough views to have enough data.
This is from YouTube, not TubeBuddy. We take data from YouTube, but since YT says there isn't enough viewer data, we do not have information to show you the best time to publish.

You'll have to contact YouTube Support about this.

Reactions: Mulsovia
OP
OP
Mulsovia

Mulsovia

This is from YouTube, not TubeBuddy. We take data from YouTube, but since YT says there isn't enough viewer data, we do not have information to show you the best time to publish.

You'll have to contact YouTube Support about this.

Okay, but how to get in contact with YouTube? That is not an easy task. There help forum is difficult to navigate. Do you have any suggestions or know a way to actually contact YTSupport?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Okay, but how to get in contact with YouTube? That is not an easy task. There help forum is difficult to navigate. Do you have any suggestions or know a way to actually contact YTSupport?
Twitter is pretty effective. @teamyoutube

Reactions: Mulsovia

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal
Analytics Audience Time to Post graph no longer shows up for me. It has shown up in the past but mysteriously stopped showing me when the best time to publish my videos. It stopped showing when my viewers are online. All my other things show up. :/ Is there a glitch here?

Hi, did you ever get this working? I'm having the same problem and just sent a message to support through the YouTube Studio Feedback menu.

I'm wondering if there are a certain number of views you need on your enable before this gets enabled.

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Audience time to post is showing up for me. I'm on desktop.

Analytics>Audience> Scroll down to see "When your viewers are on YouTube".

That doesn't seem quite right. I've been posting videos every week for a year.

They might be right, your recent videos the past 6-8 months have only had around 520 views total (not including shorts) so there probably isn't enough reliable data to show when your viewers are online.

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal
Audience time to post is showing up for me. I'm on desktop.

Analytics>Audience> Scroll down to see "When your viewers are on YouTube".

They might be right, your recent videos the past 6-8 months have only had around 520 views total (not including shorts) so there probably isn't enough reliable data to show when your viewers are online.

I know its not a lot, but for the past 90 days I had 800 video views and 9716 short views (198 / 4911 for 28 days)....however, the "When your viewers are on YouTube" section still says "Not enough viewer data to show this report". Does anyone know if there is a magic number of views you need for 28 or 90 days for YouTube to show this data?

Status
Not open for further replies.