• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Generator that pulls tags from your competitors

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
If your subscribed to various channels it would be cool if there was a way for you to be able to instantly pull popular tags/info etc from your competitor's pages

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
If your subscribed to various channels it would be cool if there was a way for you to be able to instantly pull popular tags/info etc from your competitor's pages
Assuming you want something automated versus the existing "copy to" feature that requires you to be on the channel or video?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Oh no... I am afraid I do not like this idea. A large part of the value of keyword explorer is finding those gem tags that noone else is using. A keyword needs to cater to my content and I am not copying their content... why would I want to copy their keywords?

josecarrm

Oh no... I am afraid I do not like this idea. A large part of the value of keyword explorer is finding those gem tags that noone else is using. A keyword needs to cater to my content and I am not copying their content... why would I want to copy their keywords?

Simply enter your target keyword, then choose from a shortlist of trending hashtags. You can then click 'Select All' to select all the tags if they are all relevant to your video or you can pick and choose by clicking each tag you want.