• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Looking for a friendly and funny collab team! (perhaps long term)

Kiramon

User name: Kiramon
Title: Looking for a friendly and funny collab team! (perhaps long term)
Type of collaboration: I'm up for playing multiplayer games like Craftopia, the Forest, Phasmophobia, Raft, Among Us, and many others. (I also enjoy RPG's a lot!)
Amount of Subscribers: 2
Ways to contact you: Preferably via e-mail: kiramongames@gmail.com
Or thread reply.
Why should they collaborate with you: My mission is to show people that you can have fun playing games without being good at them or having to win (so don't expect me to be a "good" gamer ;)). Bring back the fun!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkP7stpe9GwU44WbeM8i2w

Reactions: byyzeroh

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey,

My little brother does gaming, Phasmophobia etc and he has his own channel. He gets a good amount of views and has a good amount of subs too. If you want to collab let me know and I can speak to him for you

OP
OP
Kiramon

Kiramon

Hey,

My little brother does gaming, Phasmophobia etc and he has his own channel. He gets a good amount of views and has a good amount of subs too. If you want to collab let me know and I can speak to him for you
Thanks for replying! If your brother is open to collab then that would be great. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I will speak to him later on today and then get back to you :)

OP
OP
Kiramon

Kiramon

What do you expect from the Collab? :)
Thanks for your question!
What I expect is having fun at playing games together without try-harding. Plain fun where you can laugh at your own and other's stupid mistakes and be accepting of them :)

HazzMan4Ever

User name: Kiramon
Title: Looking for a friendly and funny collab team! (perhaps long term)
Type of collaboration: I'm up for playing multiplayer games like Craftopia, the Forest, Phasmophobia, Raft, Among Us, and many others. (I also enjoy RPG's a lot!)
Amount of Subscribers: 2
Ways to contact you: Preferably via e-mail: kiramongames@gmail.com
Or thread reply.
Why should they collaborate with you: My mission is to show people that you can have fun playing games without being good at them or having to win (so don't expect me to be a "good" gamer ;)). Bring back the fun!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkP7stpe9GwU44WbeM8i2w

Hey I'd be down to do some collabs with you in the future. I'm just getting ready to get back into making videos again on YouTube after taking a while away from doing it I'm starting to feel like uploading again. My name's Harrison and I'm 22 from the UK. My Discord is HazzMan#4130 if you'd like to add me feel free to do so. I'd like it if we got to chill out and get to know each other some more :)

As a side note I do have a group we sadly lost some members recently. It'd be awesome if you were interested in joining us I'll give you more info if you decide to add me

OP
OP
Kiramon

Kiramon

My old YouTube was mostly offline games and I don't if you can accept me as your artist from your channel?
Hi Zenner! I am not sure what you mean with your question. You want to make art for my channel or do you mean something else?

OP
OP
Kiramon

Kiramon

Thank you both for replying to my thread! I have started streaming recently on twitch and making some highlight videos for it on my YouTube channel. I am always open to collab, I think it would be really fun to do so :)