• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Grade a CSV list of Keywords bulk

Would this be a good idea?

• Total voters

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Comma Separated Values. Think excel, but instead of cells each column is separated by a comma and rows are separated by a new line (enter).

So the request is to create a list of key words and have them bulk-graded versus having to enter one keyword at a time. I'm assuming the OP wants the list returned as a CSV with the keyword, and its search volume, competition, and optimization scores. I assume OP also wants the total weighted score and if a Pro or higher subscriber, the view count of the bottom video in the top-ranking search results.

I can see how this would be useful. I wonder if it would create problems at the API-level with the rate of queries. I think the other risk is that you exhaust all of your keyword searches for the day before you find the best keyword.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have a full list of keywords already.
I would like to upload them and for them to be graded
on (search volume, competition, and Optimization potential . )
color-coded Red, green, and yellow top to bottom Poor to Excellent.

Maybe a table feature inside of TubeBuddy that you can add them. Maybe take them from video topic planner to scores... I'll wait for more votes on the community! You have my vote!

bectries_food

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This would be great. I'm still learning about tagging, but I've found after uploading my last video what little I've learned so far has improved my views.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I would love this feature!
That would be great
This would be great. I'm still learning about tagging, but I've found after uploading my last video what little I've learned so far has improved my views.
If you guys like the idea of this feature, remember to give it a thumbs up!

1616008495041.png

uncledutchfarms

I literally just registered on the forum to request this. Either that, or to be able to see keyword grades in keyword lists. This one by one thing is helpful, but when you have way more potential keywords than you have space for, it would be absolutely amazing to be able to quickly see which ones would be the most effective.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
A bit late to the party, but I definitely love this suggestion. That being said, I have forwarded this to our devs team and will follow-up personally and let the community know about the result.

Thank you!