• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I would greatly appreciate some feedback/constructive criticism on my latest video.

TechSpaceAu

Hey Just watched you video and thought it was great. I think your script was really good and story telling had me to the end of the video. My only suggestion is i would like to see more b-roll of the things you're talking about. It was cool watching the game play but think any good story telling has visuals that move with it. But other than that great video and your doing an awesome job. :)

Reactions: willy2232
OP
OP
willy2232

willy2232

Hey Just watched you video and thought it was great. I think your script was really good and story telling had me to the end of the video. My only suggestion is i would like to see more b-roll of the things you're talking about. It was cool watching the game play but think any good story telling has visuals that move with it. But other than that great video and your doing an awesome job. :)
Yo thanks a lot homie, all make sure to keep the background footage more relevant in my next video.

TheHappyKidShow

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Good script. More broll needs to be added to spice it up. Your voice and tone is good, I think you are doing great!