• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help YPP DENIED

Dhivyesh

Hello Everyon, so recently I had applied for the YPP and well I got denied, I really donΓÇÖt know what to do before I re apply, can someone please help me. I have attached everything I got from YouTube down below.
744F18F2-563F-43AA-A943-FABEE9DF4116.jpeg
D94221AB-7AE7-42C6-A1C5-640B2E5C825F.jpeg

OP
OP
Dhivyesh

Dhivyesh

The thing is first of all I have a license and many channels like mine are part of the YPP

OP
OP
Dhivyesh

Dhivyesh

These are some of the monetized channels similar to mine called HyprFox-youtubers music, youtubers music, IFS music

JavoDreams

Subscriber Goal
So what does it not comply with
None of those channels are monetized either. It's just the fact that you don't have original content it's content made from others that you just uploaded to your channel to try to make money off of.

Reactions: Damon

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
To offer some solution, all you need to do is re-create the content on your page by adding a voice over, a commentary section. You can not upload another persons video 100% for all your contents. How then are you are creator if I may ask. Add a little of your own bit. Make a voice over, take a video of things or make a storyline or a critique of a video. As it is not, Youtube is right. I mean this is one of the first principal of YouTube as you must have been getting copy right strike so should have known better.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's not just the copyright element that YouTube factor into when considering entry into YPP, they also factor in quality of the overall channel, consistency of the channel, the theme of the channel etc. You have a bunch of repeated intro and outro songs, there's one witch 4 versions, a normal version, a 30 minute version, an hour version, and an 11 hour version... you honestly expect anyone to watch that kind of repetitive content?

For a channel with 1000 subs a lot of your videos barely have a double-digit view count or a triple digit view count.

In all honestly, I'd delete the channel and start a new channel on a topic you actually have passion about and can talk about for years. and YOU have to be the one talking about whatever it is you like. Would you enjoy doing YouTube if there was never any money in it?

• Love

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
youtube maily checks for copyrighted content. If the channel has more copied content then they won't accept it for adsense.
You can do one thing.
Delete the videos and reupload new original content. After getting monetization you can change them back

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I was denied when I first applied and they gave me the same reason. None of my videos were copyright claimed but I DID start out as a word pronunciation channel. My intro and outro were a significant portion of my video given they were SO short. I guess YouTube found this repetitive and I can't say I disagree. I switched to tech because I enjoyed it much more and was approved awhile after. I do have to say that it took quite a while for them to review it the second time around.

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube wants to monetize channels that are commercially viable. You can't monetize claimed content because that monetization is going to whoever claimed it. What would you be monetizing if none of your content can be monetized by you?