• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Instagram What is the best social media that helps to grow a youtube channel?

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE = "Ragulsundaram, pos: 113418, anggota: 56091"]
Tidak. mungkin facebook tapi bukan twitter.
[/ KUTIPAN]
Saya belum pernah menggunakan TikTok, saya menggunakan Facebook untuk promosi dan saya telah bergabung dengan beberapa grup di Facebook untuk mengejar jam menonton publik saya. Facebook untuk mengejar jam tonton publik saya.

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE = "Ritik Pandey, pos: 118839, anggota: 61072"]
Facebook, reddit dan tiktok menurut saya
[/ KUTIPAN]
Saya mengalami banyak masalah saat menggunakan reddit

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
Well, Facebook. It's probably the best social media platform for sharing your videos. You can post on your profile, Stories, and in relevant Facebook groups. If you didn't want to post on every platform, I'd say Facebook will get you the most views for your YT videos.

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Whatever you decide to use, make sure to use your thumbnails with a link to post a video when inviting people to watch instead of just the video link because some social media companies really don't want youtube links on their site and they don't rank them as high as images etc. Plus, I've heard that youtube may not rank the views on the social media sites as high as views directly on youtube. Only 5% of my views come for social media and on facebook I have a group with almost 4000 people, 5000 friends, 2000 followers, and 5000 on twitter. You would think that I would get more than 5% but no. And out of that 5%, 25% is facebook. TikTok I just started and out of the few followers I have I get a lot more youtube hits. Go figure.

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
Facebook, not so much from my own Facebook page for Damoforce, but for sharing into related groups

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Facebook, not so much from my own Facebook page for Damoforce, but for sharing into related groups
Everyone I know that gets massive views from Facebook gets them this way, not by creating their own channel page. Participating in FB groups that are in your niche seems to be one of the best ways to grow an audience.

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
Everyone I know that gets massive views from Facebook gets them this way, not by creating their own channel page. Participating in FB groups that are in your niche seems to be one of the best ways to grow an audience.

Yeah, if it's something that's relatable to the community you're sharing it in they'll have a look. I have 30K on IG, the cross over is like 0

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Well, personally I have to disagree with @Stanley Orchard in one regard. For a person that is just on YouTube and doing what they love doing and maybe getting some subscribers and all is fine. You are totally correct. But if you're a business, influencer, sell a product or service, or basically are in this whole industry to make money online then social media marketing is fully required.

Because, with the tools I have not including TubeBuddy I can target the audience that is already looking to buy "judging by what there searching on YouTube, Google, Bing, etc" and direct them to my Shopify, Ecommerce website, etc where I'm selling that particular thing. But "making money" or "ROI MUST be a serious goal for you because it is not cheap. At a minimum you're looking at a $1,000 a month and that's just for a social media manager, consult or agency to manage all your social media channels. Each site is considered a "channel."

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Well, personally I have to disagree with @Stanley Orchard in one regard. For a person that is just on YouTube and doing what they love doing and maybe getting some subscribers and all is fine. You are totally correct. But if you're a business, influencer, sell a product or service, or basically are in this whole industry to make money online then social media marketing is fully required.

Because, with the tools I have not including TubeBuddy I can target the audience that is already looking to buy "judging by what there searching on YouTube, Google, Bing, etc" and direct them to my Shopify, Ecommerce website, etc where I'm selling that particular thing. But "making money" or "ROI MUST be a serious goal for you because it is not cheap. At a minimum you're looking at a $1,000 a month and that's just for a social media manager, consult or agency to manage all your social media channels. Each site is considered a "channel."
Well say I have to agree with u 100%

Reactions: CyberSorcerer

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
When it comes to growing your YouTube channel, social media can play a crucial role. In my experience, Instagram has been a game-changer. It offers a visually appealing platform where you can showcase snippets from your videos, share behind-the-scenes moments, and engage with your audience through stories and direct messages. It's a great way to grab people's attention and direct them to your YouTube content. By leveraging the power of social media, I was able to increase my online presence and reach a wider audience.
Interesting discussion thread here.

I kindly disagree with you there, Entonman. I had quite the IG following (250k) before starting my YT channel and I thought soooo many of my followers would follow me from IG to YT as well... after all, I 'only' needed 0.5% of them (that's just 5 out of every 1,000 - easy peasy, right?) to follow me in order to check off the 1k sub requirement, but boy oh boy, was I wrong!

The ONLY reason I ended up getting to some serious growth levels in views and subs was due to my consistent uploading of videos, working on that video quality (I still believe there's quite some work to be done in that department, which is exciting to know as I can only imagine where my YT channel will go once I'm getting there), AND building up my YT channel community!!

Seemingly most think FB/IG/TT are the way to go about promoting one's YT channel... it was said very early on by @Stanley | Team TB that one needs to focus on YT itself. Regardless of your niche, you need to continuously improve your video quality, engage with your audience in the comment section, expand that community feeling via CP posts, and get active with YT Shorts.

My 2 cents.

pathedits

Some of the most popular alternatives to TikTok include:
  • Kuaishou: Kuaishou is a Chinese short-form video-sharing platform that has over 1 billion active users.
  • Vigo Video: Vigo Video is a Chinese short-form video-sharing platform with over 400 million active users.
  • Kwai: Kwai is a Brazilian short-form video-sharing platform that has over 200 million active users.